Theatrium Design provides full service eCommerce solutions to clients wishing to open online storefronts. Whether you have a traditional brick and mortar store or are planning to sell strictly online, we can help you develop an online shopping cart to effectively sell your product safely and securely.
Recommended eCommerce Solution: Shopify
Theatrium Web Design develops online stores and recommends Shopify, a hosted ecommerce solution that features a rich set of online shopping cart functionality, an easy-to-use administration area, beautiful mobile-friendly themes, and secure transactions using SSL.
We love Shopify, because, unlike Open Source products, your website is kept up-to-date by the Shopify team, so you don’t have to worry about security patches or new releases to the software that need to be addressed by developers. All you have to focus on is your business!
Clients using Shopify are able to log into their online administration area, allowing them to control most aspects of their online store including:
- Managing product categories and menus
- Adding and editing products, product images, size and color variations, pricing and sale pricing
- Adding and editing online content using Shopify’s built in Content Management System (CMS)
- Managing multiple payment gateways (Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Checkout, etc.)
- Managing multiple shipping methods (USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DLH, etc.)
- SEO management
- Managing Cross Sell and Upsell products options
- Managing orders, invoicing, shipping, and credits
- Managing customer reviews and ratings
- Reporting analysis for Orders, Customers, Reviews, Shopping Cart etc.
- Customer Newsletters and Subscriptions
Shopify provides all these features with their base software so clients can maintain their own storefront in an easy to use interface.. There are also hundreds of modules available to customize your shop with the additional selling features such as gift certificates, live chat support, image toolboxes and more.
Once your site is live, Theatrium can help you generate qualified traffic to your site through online pay-per-click ads, feeds, retargeting ads, social media and search engine optimization.