Having a website simply isn’t enough anymore in the ever changing world of the internet. Companies not only have to have a dedicated web presence, but they also need to grab the opportunities that social networking offers. Facebook and Twitter accounts allow you to take advantage of numerous viral strategies to get your message out to a far wider audience than your website alone can achieve.
Creating an online marketing strategy is vitally important to today’s small businesses, and offers a great opportunity for branding your company in multiple venues on the web. Establishing a strong and creative social networking plan allows your corporate message and your blog postings to be shared virally through multiple social networking and bookmarking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
Theatrium Design can help you develop and implement an integrated social networking strategy based on your organization’s needs, personality and action plans. Some of our services include:
- Adding a custom designed blog on your hosted website that complements the look and feel of your current website
- Implementing an RSS feed subscription page to your blog.
- Implementing Share buttons for your blog postings (allow visitors to post your blog content to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc)
- Creating and implementing a social networking strategy for integrating Facebook, Twitter and other related social network sites.
- Custom branding for Facebook and Twitter pages
- Porting current content, images, videos, events, special offers etc to your Social Networking sites
- Content creation, feeding and monitoring for your Social Netoworking sites on a daily, weekly or other set schedule.
- Synchronization of all Social Sites to maximize viral effect and efficiency.